November 11TH, 2015
- Trap Door Theatre- Performing an intense scene from The Fairytale Lives of Russian Girls written by Meg Miroshnik and directed by Nicole Wiesner. Purchase your tickets here!
- The New Colony - enticing us with their scenes from The Terrible by Morgan McNaught. Grab your tickets here!
- The Plagiarists presents belladonna luna sonata written by Robert Stewart and music by Joshua Dumas. Snag your tickets here!
- Common Room attempted to find a theme song. Email us your votes!!
Option A) Common & Room (we borrowed the Law & Order theme)
Option B) CommonRoom Bling (we acknowledge the musical talent of Drake)
Option C) Common! (we embrace the communal spirit of Cheers!)
WITH YOUR HOST!
- Tuxedo-clad Benno Nelson as the James Bond of Common Room. Reminding us to stay classy and drink martinis.
- Honoring Veteran's Day with the Ezra Pound poem Hugh Selwyn Mauberley (1920-1921)
- Interview with an Audience Member!
- A cold reading of The Purrrsuasion written by our devoted audience member and award-winning theater writer Maurice Herzing! Performed by our Common Room team members Sarah Peko and Bob Prescott.
- We pulled a switcheroo and served candy as a "yes, yes it is too soon for the holidays" treat!